Dryer Vent Cleaning in Santa Barbara
Ensure the Protection of Your Property by Calling Our Experts Today
Your dryer needs a clear and open path in which to dispel hot air. That exhaust can contain as much as a gallon of water per load, so any restriction can greatly increase drying time. Unfortunately, lint builds up, restricting flow and posing a fire hazard. In rare cases, insects and birds can even nest in the duct. That means your dryer will have to operate longer and will wear out sooner. Dryer duct and vent cleaning remove those problems. It also saves time and energy since clothes dry faster. Our professionals serve Santa Barbara for the best in thorough and knowledgeable cleaning services.
Why You Should Rely on an Expert to Clean Your Vent
You can find various methods to clean your dryer duct on the web. But our well-trained staff can do an even more thorough job using special equipment such as rotating brushes, compressed air jets, and powerful vacuums. They’ll clean everything from the outdoor flap that keeps out winter cold all the way back to the dryer. If there’s a need they can also clean the dryer’s blower and its motor. And they’ll let you know if they spot any problems or hazards.
Leading manufacturers such as Maytag recommend dryer duct cleaning once a year for energy savings and fire prevention.
It’s likely past time if any of the following apply:
- It’s taking longer than it used to for your clothes to dry, or the dryer runs longer on a moisture-sensing setting.
- Your clothes aren’t completely dry at the end of the timer cycle, or you’re having to set a longer time.
- The outside of the dryer feels hotter than usual.
- There’s a visible accumulation of lint at the outdoor vent.
- It’s been 2 or more years since the last cleaning.