Serving All Newbury Park
Newbury Park Water Damage Restoration
Expert Property Restoration & Clean-Up Services
Whether from a burst pipe, a winter storm, or firefighting, any sort of flooding calls for professional water damage restoration. It doesn’t take a basement flood to lead to serious destruction. In fact, experts agree that anything more than a few square feet of soaked carpet poses a significant risk of mold, disease, and building damage. You have just 24 to 48 hours to prevent that harm from occurring on your property. Luckily, JW Home Care is here to offer water damage restoration services.
JW Home Care is an experienced family-owned and operated business. We’re fully licensed, insured, and maintain the latest in professional water extraction and structural dry out equipment. Our technicians are thoroughly trained to complete any restoration service and are on-call 24 hours a day.
Don’t wait! Contact our Newbury Park technicians at (805) 443-3232 today!
Offering Comprehensive Water Damage Restoration Services
Professional water damage removal boils down to achieving the most rapid and thorough drying possible to avoid further damage. Whether a basement flood or bathtub overflow has caused your property to overflow with water. This liquid can quickly soak through the flooring which allows it to make its way through even the smallest of cracks and openings. This causes the water to quickly penetrate deeply into porous building materials. There’s really no way of stopping that, and the resulting deep-down dampness can take several weeks to evaporate even with extra ventilation. Yet it can cause sheetrock to fall apart and wood to swell, warp, and crack in as little as 1 to 2 days.
As a flood company serving Newbury Park, we find it helpful to think of the process in 5 basic stages:
- Water Removal: If there’s any standing liquid you’ll need a pump out. And if there’s sewage or other contamination you’ll also need thorough disinfection services. In fact, any water, regardless of its source, must be treated as a biohazard teeming with germs and viruses after 24 hours.
- Water Extraction: By using powerful specialized equipment we can remove up to twice as much wetness and cut as much as several days off the time it takes to get everything safely dry.
- Structural Dry Out: Removing every bit of excess moisture typically involves lifting or removing carpet, removing baseboards, and using unique refrigerant dehumidifiers to actively pull out all remaining dampness.
- Odor Removal: Bacteria, fungus, and other microorganisms often lead to smells requiring special odor neutralizing methods.
- Water Damage Removal: Repairs to the initial damage.
If your property has suffered water damage, contact our Newbury Park experts today by calling (805) 443-3232.