Ventura County Pack Out Services
Providing Expert Restoration Solutions in Oxnard & Beyond
When you’ve been hit by a home or business disaster — from a broken pipe to a major fire — you will likely want to recover as much of the building’s contents as possible. This is particularly true if the disaster happens in your home, which is probably full of sentimental treasures and heirlooms. That’s why our pack out services can help: we remove your belongings from wet or contaminated areas and provide them with professional treatment to clean them up and prevent further deterioration, mold growth, and more.
Cleaning up your possessions can be one of the most labor-intensive and difficult processes of a restoration project. It’s a lot of work to take care of, and this work requires quite a bit of knowledge and experience to do properly. Ordinary restoration companies are not properly equipped to deal with fire or water damaged items, but that’s not the case here at JW Home Care. We have handled pack out services for a wide range of customers, including both homes and residences. We’re restoration specialists you can count on, and provide 24-hour emergency availability to take care of your problems, including your most prized and important possessions.
We’re the name you can count on for quality pack out services during your restoration project! Call JW Home Care at (805) 312-7935 to get the help you need today.
Why Trust Professional Pack Out Services?
Excess moisture can lead to mold in as little as 24 hours. Unfortunately, excess moisture can come from anything as big as being submerged in floodwaters to as small as being around excessive humidity. Likewise, smoke odors quickly penetrate to where they can no longer be easily removed with standard cleaning methods. DIY cleaning can result in ruining your possessions, and improper cleaning can damage them permanently. That’s why you should always trust a certified, licensed pack out professional for your possession cleanup needs.
Here is how our pack out services work:
- Assess losses and document conditions. We’ll create detailed documentation (including photographs) of undamaged items, recoverable items, and unsalvageable items.
- Get you what you need. We’ll recover and bring your emergency-need and personal items to you. We’ll also assist you in your making the decision as to what to rescue and what to discard.
- Take inventory. Before work begins, we will complete a detailed inventory of what you’ve kept with you, what’s left on site, and is being transported for cleaning.
- On-site treatment. Some things need on-site treatment before they can be transported. We’ll do this at this point.
- Packing and moving. Once we are prepared, we will pack and pad your possessions and furniture, and transport them to our secure facility.
- Completing treatment. We will then complete restoration treatment under controlled conditions.
- Repacking. After treatment, we will carefully repack all of your possessions, carefully checking them against our inventory list to make sure nothing has been missed or left behind. If your repairs are not finished yet, we will store them back in our secure facility once again until building repairs are complete.
- Returning. When your home or business is ready, we’ll return everything to the right where you want it at a day and time that’s convenient for you.
Treatment and restoration of pack outs can include furniture, drapes and blinds, home and business electronics, rugs, bedding, and so on. We can often save what you thought may have been unsalvageable. As necessary we can also store damaged items until your insurance adjuster can personally inspect them.
Don’t throw your things away; contact JW Home Care and find out if we can restore them with our professional pack out services!
Highly recommend, and I don't typically give reviews.- Gabrielle F.
Always gets me in quickly when my carpets are looking a little tired.- Daniel B.
His team handled our complete move out and 3 months later our move back.- Celes B.
Overall Very Pleased With Their Service.- P N.
These Guys Are Total Lifesavers!- Ashleigh S.