What To Do After Becoming A Victim To Vandalism

Do you own a home, maybe a business? You may wonder what to do if you have been a victim of vandalism, such as broken windows or glass doors, especially if it happens in the middle of the night.

The first thing you’ll want to do is contact your local Police Department to file a report. Next, you should contact a Board Up company to board up the open areas which protect the structure from weather and illegal entry until you can have them replaced. You will also want to contact your Insurance Company to file a claim. 

JW Home Care provides 24-hour Emergency Board Up Services. Our Certified Technicians will arrive quickly with industry grade durable materials as we determine the extent of the damage, secure the location, and clean up and dispose of debris from the affected area. Our company ensures proper and efficient methods are used to board up the damaged windows and/or glass doors, with little to no impact on the structure of the home or business.

Remember that Board Up Services are only a temporary solution, and you should contact a glass repair company to get your windows and/or doors replaced as soon as possible. 

Give us a call at 805-301-6631 24 hours a day 7 days a week

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>