How to Choose a Water Damage Restoration Company
It’s hard to know who or which company to trust when you have a water damage let alone an emergency water damage. How would you choose a company to work with? You look at their website, find out what services they provide and then reach out for more information. If the company seems trustworthy, you choose them. Here are a few things to following with hiring a Water Damage Restoration Company.
1. The water damage restoration company should be licensed and insured. Most Importantly, The technicians should be highly trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC).
2. Look for a water damage restoration company with local referrals. First, Ask your family, friends or neighbors. Word of mouth is still the most consistent marketing technique there is. Second, Check online reviews such as Yelp, Google or Facebook.
3. Choose a water damage restoration company that answers the phone regardless of time of day or night. A true industry professional water damage mitigation company will be able to arrive quickly if not 24/7.
4. Hire a company that provides a detailed contract with the scope of work for the services needed. Know the Approximate completion date. And know the pricing structure before you sign off on anything knowing the scope of work before they start.
5. The water damage restoration company you hired should have knowledgeable staff to work with your insurance company and how to accelerate the claims process.
Water is so intrusive and can wreak havoc with your home and personal possessions. Prevent water damage by keeping plumbing and appliances in good working order. Also check in with your insurance agent so know the ins and outs of your insurance policy.
If you are in need of a professional water damage restoration company, set up a FREE Estimate with JW Home Care. Submit Your Project or give us a call at 805-443-3232