The Team at JW Home Care wants to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! We want to share our favorite family recipes with yours!
Here is our Chief Operating Officer Brandon’s Loaded Mashed Potatoes Recipe.
- 8 slices cold, thick-cut bacon cubed
- 3 pounds Russet potatoes rinsed, peeled, and cut into 1″ cubes
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup whole milk room temperature
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup freshly grated Havarti cheese
- 1 3/4 cup freshly grated Cheddar Cheese separated
- 4 green onions, chopped white and light green parts only
- Preheat the oven to 350° and have ready a greased 8×8″ baking dish.
- In a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, saute the cubed bacon 6-8 minutes, or until crispy. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels and set aside until ready to use.
- Add potatoes to a large pot, and cover with water by 1 inch. Place over high heat and allow to come to a boil. Boil the potatoes until fork tender, about 20 minutes.
- Strain the potatoes and add them back to the pot. Add cream cheese, milk, butter, salt, and pepper to the potatoes. Using a handheld mixer on medium-low speed, mix until well-combined. Do not overmix.
- Using a sturdy spoon, stir in the Havarti cheese, 1/2 cup of Cheddar, half of the bacon, and about two-thirds of the green onions. Transfer to the prepared dish.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove potatoes from the oven and sprinkle the top evenly with remaining Cheddar, bacon, and green onions. Return to the oven, uncovered, and bake for 10 minutes more, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve and enjoy.I hope you enjoy!