JW Home Care knows how dangerous a mold removal can be, and we take your problem seriously in Santa Rosa Valley. We treat your issue as though it were happening in your own home or business, and that means you can expect fast response, quality work, and friendly restoration technicians who see to your needs personally. This quality of service is why so many have come to trust us, and why so many continue to turn to us again and again for all of their mold remediation needs. If you have had any sort of spill, accident, or plumbing problem, you can’t afford to settle for second-best; make the call to JW Home Care and let us show you the difference a true professional team can make to your cleanup project.
About Our Mold Removal Services
At JW Home Care we know the health hazards and the way spores travel so easily when disturbed, our meticulous attention to every detail is necessary to prevent spread and further growth. Moreover, absolutely thorough mold removal is needed to prevent regrowth. Here is an outline of the typical mold remediation project in Santa Rosa Valley
- Inspection and test. This involves sampling the air and taking small samples from building materials, carpet, and furniture, and so on. The purpose is not only to detect the presence of mold, but to identify the exact species present in order to determine the best precaution and removal methods.
- Isolate the work area. In order to block spores, we hang plastic sheeting and set up special air exhausts to the outdoors along with continuous HEPA air filtering.
- Mold removal. Our workers must wear protective clothing and special face masks during the actual work.
- Mold abatement. We’ll apply non-toxic antimicrobials and sometimes apply sealants to deal with any spores left behind.
- Odor removal. As needed we can use special equipment to neutralize odors.
- A 3rd part test confirms that mold and its spores have been completely removed.
Mold only needs moisture and prefers to grow in dark places, Including under the carpet and inside walls. For this reason you may have a much bigger problem than you think, even if you never needed standing water removed. Mold removal should only be done by certified professionals, like the ones at JW Home Care. Who know how to protect your family and home. Not only are our technicians certified by the IICRC, but JW Home Care is also a certified firm in Santa Rosa Valley.
Why Choose JW Home Care
- FREE Inspection and Estimates
- We work with all Insurance Companies
- Highly Rated on Yelp, Google, Nextdoor
- Certified & Experienced Technicians
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- IICRC Certified Firm
- Local Small Business
JW Home Care is a proud member of our community that cares about Santa Rosa Valley and Ventura County. We know how important it is to be local when you need Cleaning or Restoration services, because yours isn't just any home - It’s where we live! Click here for more information on how JW Home Care gives back to our community.
More About the JW Home Care Family
JW Home Care is a family owned business servicing the Santa Rosa Valley, CA, 93012 area. We specialize in 24 hour emergency water mitigation services, smoke and fire restoration, and much more. Fully insured, IICRC certified, and verified professionals on Yelp, Google, Nextdoor and The Better Business Bureau